Comprehensive Planning For Your Future
Estate planning should never be put off. There is no telling what tomorrow may bring, which is why you deserve someone you can trust to help you create an estate plan. Thankfully, you can meet with a responsive and committed law firm for the help you deserve. At Toscas Law Group, LLC, we offer clients the foresight and guidance they need in all of their estate planning needs.
We take the time to understand exactly what they are looking for in their estate plan, and then we create a custom-tailored strategy to meet their goal. No matter what you are looking for in your estate planning, our father-son legal team can help you protect your wishes.
How We Can Help You
There is a lot more to estate planning than just deciding who gets what after you pass away. When we take on your estate planning needs, we can help you with matters you may have never considered, including:
- Creating wills and trusts – These legal documents allow you to protect your assets and ensure that the correct beneficiaries inherit them.
- Power of attorney appointment – This document appoints someone to represent you when you are sick or injured and unable to act on your own behalf.
- Executing a will – You can trust us to execute your will after your passing, and we can also help you execute someone else’s will.
- Health care directive – You can specify your medical wishes before you are unable to declare them.
- Testamentary succession – We offer guidance through any succession matters that are in accordance with the law.
- Land trusts – We can help create and oversee these trusts that manage property.
- Affidavits of heirship – We can use these sworn statements that heirs can use to establish ownership.
- Small estate heirship – These sworn statements can help you claim a decedent’s assets outside of the probate process.
When clients come to us for help with their estate planning needs, we take the time to intently listen to them so we can fully understand what they are looking for. By gaining this understanding, we are able to represent your needs more accurately, and we are proud to be able to help our clients prepare for tomorrow.
Start Your Preparations Today
We serve the Cook County area from our office in Palos Heights, and we are eager to serve you as well. Contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation if you are ready to meet with a committed and experienced legal team. Call us at 708-448-0200 or email us here and allow us to help you prepare for your tomorrow.